Will I have to visit your offices just to get my claim underway?
Not at all. We strive to make all the work we do as convenient for you as is humanly possible.
As Brisbane & Gold Coast compensation lawyers we service all areas from our offices in Queensland.
We normally allow you to work on your claim online or by post to save you time, so you need never have to visit our offices – although you are welcome to at any time, and we can visit you if needed.
We will spend time advising you what is involved, what we will do, and we will do all the work we can for you.
You will likely have suffered enough, so why give you all the work to do?
Can I get accident injury compensation?
Digital signatures can often be used, and we do all the paperwork
In many cases, all we will need you to do is give your signature, which you can often just send to us digitally via your phone. Again, we will show you how and make it as easy for you as is possible.
Depending upon your claim, there will likely be a need for you to visit a medico-legal specialist, but again, we’ll do our best to make sure it’s when and how it suits you
Real 5 star client Google reviews
● See hundreds of genuine 5 star ★★★★★ real reviews from those we have helped with work, motor and other injuries
● No fake reviews here, we just work hard for great clients who leave honest feedback.
Frequently asked questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions.
Remember, we offer an obligation-free chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email for no cost. We aren’t one of those law firms that will make you go through with it if you’re not ready.Better to answer that question and know than have it go unanswered. Contact us today.