What locations do you cover for my personal injury claim?
As Brisbane & Gold Coast compensation lawyers we service those two key locations but also all areas of Queensland.
We’re centrally located should you want to come and visit us, see our premises, or have a query, or we can come to you.
You can come in and talk to a Lawyer face to face who will happily assess your claim for free.
Nowadays though it’s became unnecessary and most work can be done online.
Contact us today for more information.
Can I get accident injury compensation?
In most cases you never need to visit our offices, we work online with you or come to you
The Personal Injury Lawyers cover everything from Motor vehicle accident compensation claims, to work injury claims and many other compensation claims across the whole of Queensland. That means every major town and city including:
The Gold Coast
The Sunshine Coast
Even with two offices servicing all of Queensland, we can do most work remotely with you.
We’ll provide you with methods to sign documents electronically, video chat with you, email or call you when it suits your schedule.
I have a personal injury claim outside of QLD, can you help?
Unfortunately we can’t assist with claims occurring outside of Queensland. The law is quite different in each State and we only specialise in Queensland Law.
Best thing to do is contact the law society in the state where the accident occurred and they have a list of Lawyers you can contact who can help you. e.g.
Frequently asked questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?