What legal costs will I be charged for my personal injury claim?
The Personal Injury Lawyers are a no win no fee injury compensation firm.
This means that you don’t pay us anything at all, unless and until we win your case for you and you receive compensation or damages for your accident injuries.
We only receive payment at the end of your case, when your compensation is paid. It is then that we prepare your final and only account, setting out our professional legal costs and the outlays incurred in your claim.
Once our legal fees are deducted from the compensation paid into our Trust Account, the remaining funds are transferred to your nominated bank account which usually clear within 24 to 48 hours.
Can I get compensation?
Real 5 star client Google reviews
● See hundreds of genuine 5 star ★★★★★ real reviews from those we have helped with work, motor and other injuries
● No fake reviews here, we just work hard for great clients who leave honest feedback.
How does The Personal Injury Lawyers charge me at the end of my claim?
A lot of times when we have people enquiring about making a claim, they ask what percentage of their compensation or damages payment will we take for our legal fees.
In Queensland, we are not permitted to charge you a percentage of your compensation payment for our legal costs.
- We can only charge you for the work we do on your case, and for the reasonable outlays incurred in running your claim.
- We charge by way of an hourly rate. However, we don’t believe that it is fair to charge at the same rate for all work undertaken on your claim.
- What we do is separate the work into legal and non-legal work.
- You will receive a fully transparent fee agreement
What is legal & non-legal work?
Legal work is work requiring the knowledge and experience of our personal injury lawyers, whereas non-legal work involves the administrative duties attached to a claim, such as photocopying, typing etc.
Our solicitors undertake all legal work involved in your case and are charged at the standard rate, however, those undertaking non-legal work are charged at a much lesser rate.
For details of the various charge out rates, live chat with us, call or email and we’ll be more then happy to explain any aspects of costs or fees with you.
Will you take all my compensation for legal costs, or will I owe you something?
The answer is quite simply, no – absolutely not.
The no win no fee injury claim industry is highly regulated so as to ensure that this legally cannot occur.
Under those regulations, you should always receive a majority of your damages, and if we need to do so, we have to reduce our fees to comply with those regulations.