Soft tissue injury compensation claims in Brisbane, The Gold Coast, & QLD
We are here to help you with your soft tissue injury claim, and we’ll help you start the claims process. It is important that you receive the best injury compensation for the future as you rest & recuperate from your injury.
We also manage your claim with a no win no fee guarantee.
To find out if you can make a claim, use our soft tissue injury compensation 30 second checker. Once done, we can then advise how much money you may recieve for your claim.
Your claim for compensation will vary and is tied to personal circumstances, so you are also welcome to contact one of our personal injury lawyers to help you secure the best payout compensation amount.
What is a soft tissue injury?
‘Soft tissue injury’ is the term used to describe injuries which affect nerves, tendons, ligaments and muscles. They are incredibly painful and worse, such injuries can have long lasting, painful effects on your life, along with the worries of ongoing medical expenses and being unsure of when you may heal.
The most common types of soft tissue injuries consist of
- stress injuries
- bursitis, and
They can happen anywhere as a result of any kind of some physical trauma, such as:
- Slips and trips in a public place or in your own home
- Workplace accidents where the direct cause is from having suffered an injury at work
- Road traffic accidents, with whiplash claims one of the most common compensation payouts.
The most familiar example of soft tissue injuries is whiplash. While road accidents can often be minor, the soft tissue whiplash injury that results from such a crash may not always be straight-forward to recover from. A severe injury will lead to long term symptoms. It may even result in financial losses.
If this is the case with you, use our simple Soft Tissue Injury Claim Calculator to determine the basic soft tissue injury compensation amounts that you could be eligible to receive. If you then get in touch, we’ll then be able to give you a clearer idea of the compensation range you should recieve.
Common symptoms of soft tissue injuries
When soft tissue is damaged, there is usually immediate pain along with immediate or delayed swelling. Stiffness is also common as a result of the trauma and swelling. Bruising may also develop after 24-48 hours.
The type of injury will vary:
- Bursitis: This is the inflammation of a bursa (essentially sacs that surround joints) due to repeated stress overuse.
Contusion: Resulting from a muscle bruise caused by a direct blow.
- Muscle Sprains: These are injuries to ligaments or joint capsules that can be caused by overstretching.
Muscle Strains: These are traumatic stretching or tear to a tendon, muscle or even connected groups of muscles and tendons.
- Tendinitis: Is the irritation or inflammation or either a tendon or the sheath covering it, caused by repeated stress or overuse. It’s most common from an injury at work personal injury claim.
Depending on how the injury happened and how your body is showing the trauma it has just suffered, your doctor will need to conduct a thorough examination. If you have any concerns, call us and our Lawyers will happily advise next steps for you.
What evidence is required?
Soft tissue injuries can be hard to prove as they often do not show up using diagnostic tools, in the same way as some other injuries do. For example, a broken bone will show up clearly on an X-ray.
This is why it is vital that if you suffer a soft tissue injury, you get medical treatment as soon as possible. Not only will the doctor’s treatment help you recover, but more importantly, the medical records will serve as a stronger source of proof of your injury.
For all soft tissue injury claims, examples of evidence could include a combination of:
- Accident book records
- The medical report and opinions, which will also help you identify medical negligence
- Witness statements
- CCTV footage
How much can you claim for your injury?
The soft tissue injury compensation amounts, as with all personal injury compensation claims, is made up of two parts:
- General Damages – These are awarded for “pain, suffering & loss of amenity”. For the actual injuries themselves.
- Special Damages – These are awarded for the financial losses that result from those injuries. These can include a claim for loss of earnings, travel expenses & any medical expenses incurred.
- Neck – Where a full recovery takes place within a period of about one to two years.
- Shoulders – Where a full recovery takes place within a year.
- Back – Where a full recovery takes place without surgery between three months and two years.
Call one of our specialist personal injury lawyers today; we provide the initial consultation for free. If you would like to talk to a member of our team, call us on 1800 958 498.
Are you still asking yourself - How much compensation will I get for a soft tissue injury?
Contact The Personal Injury Lawyers today and we’ll answer that question for you and any other concerns you may have about the injuries compensation process. We will use our expertise to work toward securing you the highest soft tissue injury compensation amounts possible to help you with your financial burdens resulting from your injury.
With the legal advice from our personal injury solicitors, who are experts in soft tissue injury compensation amounts, you will have step-by-step guidance throughout the process without being out of pocket. The Personal Injury Lawyers will work with you to organise a no win no fee claim that could be life changing for you, your family and help safeguard your future.
Real 5 star client Google reviews
● See hundreds of genuine 5 star ★★★★★ real reviews from those we have helped with work, motor and other injuries
● No fake reviews here, we just work hard for great clients who leave honest feedback.
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD then you’ve came to the right place.