No win no fee personal injury lawyers covering Brisbane, Gold Coast & Queensland
The Personal Injury Lawyers specialise only in Personal Injury law, and our services have a ‘No Win No Fee Guarantee’, but what does that really mean?
Basically it means if we don’t win your compensation claim, then you don’t pay our fees.
It also means our guarantee quickly pays for all outlays and associated claim expenses, and you get access to the help you need fast, and gets your rehabilitation underway.
You may have questions, so we’ve pulled all the answers you need further below. Still need help? Call, chat or email us.
How much compensation will I get for my injury?
Frequently asked questions about no win no fee compensation claims
This depends entirely on the circumstances of your case.
To determine an appropriate amount of compensation, we will consider all expenses associated with your injuries as well as any non-financial impacts.These can include:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing medical expenses (such as rehabilitation and physiotherapy)
- Retraining (if your injuries prohibit you from returning to work in your former capacity)
- Pain and suffering
Regardless of the seriousness of your injuries, you can trust us to try and secure the compensation you are entitled to.
See our video on this page or see more about how much compensation you may get for your injury.
The Personal Injury Lawyers know that accidents can happen to anyone, this is why we provide a No Win No Fee service at our offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to all of Queensland.
We believe that everyone should have the option of taking legal action, regardless of their financial circumstances and so our No Win No Fee service covers the following types of personal injury claims:
- Many other accidents caused by the negligence of another (Public liability claims)
If you have suffered an injury due to any of the above, we can assist you in fighting for the damages you may be entitled to.
All clients that enter into a No Win No Fee arrangement will be asked to meet the following obligations:
- Provide us with all the information that is relevant to your case, including any sudden changes to your circumstances.
- Cooperate with the lawyer assigned to your case. This will ensure that legal proceedings run smoothly.
- Follow any advice we give you regarding your case and if you are able to meet your obligations, it will be much easier for us to meet ours.
The risks associated with No Win No Fee agreements are minimal at best.
You will only be required to pay your legal fees after your case has been settled, and only if you were awarded compensation.
There are also laws in place to protect people that enter into these kind of agreements.
In some cases, if your claim is unsuccessful, you may be required to pay for the other party’s legal fees.
This risk, plus all the other considerations of your claim, can be discussed before we take on your case.
Whether you are based in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or elsewhere in Queensland there are many factors that make The Personal Injury Lawyers the best choice for your accident or injury claim:
- We have decades of experience in personal injury law
- This vast experience gives us an edge in this speciality that very few, if any, can claim or equal
- We are the experts at accident and injury compensation claims as our practice is 100% committed to just personal injury law
- Trustworthy and transparent with all information
- You can be confident with every decision you make during your claim, and we’ll support you every step of the way
- We consider your individual circumstances and requirements
- We’ll ensure you receive proper compensation based on your injuries and how they impact your life
- Our No Win No Fee service means you have nothing to lose in assessing your claim
Take the first step to pursuing your injury claim and live chat with us, call or email us now for your free claim assessment.
Yes! We fully understand the gravity and importance of your injury and the task that we have been entrusted with by you. So we aim to pursue maximum damages to properly compensate you for your injuries you have sustained, through no fault of your own.
You may well need those damages for your future for many aspects of your life, including:
- Support when you cannot work due to your accident injuries
- To fund retraining costs when injuries mean you are no longer suited to your usual occupation
- To pay for medical treatment, home, vehicle modifications or assistance needed in the future
- To obtain help with domestic duties you can no longer perform because of the injuries sustained
In successful personal injury claims, we calculate fees on a case-by-case basis.
Every outlay and expense associated with your case will be taken into consideration, along with your individual circumstances and requirements.
No matter how much your legal fees accrue, you are guaranteed to receive a fair amount of compensation if your case is successful.
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD, then you’ve came to the right place.
How much compensation did other people get awarded for their injuries?
To help you understand more how much other people were awarded for their compensation claims, (who may have similar injuries to you) we pulled together some helpful, real life compensation claim example case studies.
These include compensation for injury at work as well as car accident injuries and more.