Facial injuries compensation in Brisbane, the Gold Coast & QLD
We help people who suffered injuries in many types of accidents, lodging claims for their personal injury compensation. It is important that you get the best facial injury compensation as you recuperate from your injury.
We also manage your claim with a no win no fee guarantee.
To find out if you can make a claim, use our facial injury compensation calculator or our 30 second compensation checker. Once done, we can then advise how much money you may recieve for your claim.
Understanding facial injury compensation claims
If you are suffering from a scarred face, head injury, facial disfigurement, medical negligence or a related personal injury that has deeply affected you through no fault of your own, you may be able to apply for a claim for compensation. It won’t make up for the levels of pain and suffering from your face or head injury, but a successful personal injury claim could help look after you for the rest of your life.
What level of compensation could you expect? It’s down to a lot of details, but you can begin the compensation process by using our Facial Injury Com
pensation Calculator. You’ll then have a clearer idea of the special damages claim you could receive to be prepared for your future.
The amounts vary based on circumstance, the cause and the many different kinds of facial injury that can occur. For instance, you:
- Might have been involved in an incident at work
- Might have been involved in a road traffic accident and have suffered a facial burn or serious cuts and/or bruises to the face
- May have injured your face while participating in a contact sport like rugby or boxing
- Could be the victim of an assault or another violent crime
- May have suffered scarring or disfigurement from medical negligence.
What type of facial injuries can we help you with?
Below are the most common types of facial injuries that we, as leading personal injury solicitors, can help you proceed with to get the compensation payout that you’ll need to recover. With our promise of a no win no fee agreement you won’t be out of pocket.
Again you’re welcome at any time to simply use our Facial Injury Compensation Calculator or contact us at anytime, there is no cost to discuss a claim with us. We have many years of experience in all injuries as our reviews will tell you.
Reconstructive surgery can often be required as a result of cheekbone fractures. Frequently seen symptoms of cheekbone injuries include:
- Tenderness, swelling and pain
- Blood is visible in the side of the eye
- A somewhat flat appearance to the face
- You feel some pain when you move your jaw
- Problems with your vision
- Numbness under your eye
The severity of jaw injuries can range from a broken jaw, referring to a fracture of the mandible or jawbone: to a dislocation where the lower jaw is moved out of position. Common symptoms of jaw injuries are:
- Your jaw moves to the side when you open it
- You feel pain in your face or jaw
- There is bruising and swelling on your face
- You feel stiffness and have some difficulty moving your jaw
- Some numbness of your face
- When you chew or open your mouth, you feel pain
Facial scarring of the skin is merely the body healing itself by forming scar tissue over a cut or tear. The appearance of the scar can range in severity from nearly invisible to obvious and disfiguring; this severity will impact any compensation that you may be eligible for. Facial scars can result from:
Damage to teeth and tooth pain
A dental injury is an injury to the mouth that causes broken, lost or displaced teeth or damaged gums. Teeth can become chipped, cracked, broken into pieces and knocked out completely. The damage to your teeth can include:
- A serious road traffic accident
- An accident at your workplace, such as a fall, or from machinery
- Sporting activities, ranging contact sports to motor sport accidents
- A violent assault
Start with our facial injury compensation calculator
Generally, damages to your body may seem straightforward. However, a facial injury, from a scar or even a disfigurement, is a permanent reminder of the trauma that you have suffered. It’s also a constant reminder of the financial burden that you must also wear from someone else’s negligence.
Facial disfigurement is different from other personal injury claims because it is often expensive and the pain and suffering will last your whole life. Even keeping track of the costs and procedures involved can be difficult and is usually complicated.
Imagine if you could actively start to plan your life again, particularly if you are concerned about your future ability to work. If you could also take control of your time and your finances, with the knowledge that you would have a compensation payout to shield you from the financial burden or loss of earnings. Using our facial injury compensation calculator or even calling us is an easy, first step toward you understanding how to get your life back on track.
Real 5 star client Google reviews
● See hundreds of genuine 5 star ★★★★★ real reviews from those we have helped with work, motor and other injuries
● No fake reviews here, we just work hard for great clients who leave honest feedback.
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD, then you’ve came to the right place.