The Personal Injury Lawyers 30 second compensation claim checker
Compensation claims can be complex. We make them as simple as we can for you and get you the compensation you’ll need.
There are however a lot of factors involved in assessing how much compensation you may get for your injury.
Before you start asking those questions though, it’s wise to find out even IF you can claim compensation, as there are many factors that may stop you claiming.
So do you live in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland, VIC or NSW and have been injured? Then step through our quick 30 second assessment to see if you might be able to make a compensation claim.
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD, VIC or NSW then you’ve came to the right place.
Frequently asked questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
How much compensation did other people get awarded for their injuries?
To help you understand more how much other people were awarded for their compensation claims, (who may have similar injuries to you) we pulled together some helpful, real life compensation claim example case studies.
These include compensation for injury at work as well as car accident injuries and more.