Bus accident lawyers in Brisbane, the Gold Coast & Queensland
Buses are one of the safest forms of road transport, but with more people catching public transport than ever before, bus accidents can and do happen.
It is important that you get trusted legal advice about injury compensation claims, particularly after experiencing pain and suffering from a bus or coach accident.
The Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you through the journey as you recuperate from your injury. We’ll work to get you the best possible bus accident compensation.
And we do it with a no win no fee guarantee.
Can I receive bus accident compensation?
- Call 000
- Seek medical attention
- Complete a police report
- Take photographs and gather as much information as possible
- Get the bus driver’s contact information including the bus number and identification
- Get contact information from eyewitnesses
- Contact us at The Personal Injury Lawyers immediately
Why is a bus accident lawyer so important?
Every injury claim is different. For this reason, it’s important to have your case assessed by an experienced bus accident lawyer to determine whether you are eligible for compensation. The Personal Injury Lawyers help people who have suffered injuries in many types of motor vehicle accidents to lodge compensation claims.
You are welcome to contact us at any time with any questions and we’ll be glad to help. You have no obligation to pursue a compensation claim after your free consultation with our bus accident lawyers.
Bus accident compensation calculator
The average payouts for bus accident compensation claims depend on how much your injuries have impacted your life. By using our simple bus accident compensation calculator, you can easily and quickly find out how much you could expect to receive from your claim.
If you were injured in a bus accident then you may be eligible to receive compensation for damages including:
- Hospital and medical bills
- Rehabilitation and home care bills
- Lost wages from missed work
- Pain and suffering
You can also contact our bus accident lawyers who will happily answer other questions. Once you know more about the circumstances of your bus accident, we can give you a detailed estimate for how much you may be awarded for your compensation claim. We will guide you through every step of the process so you can focus on feeling like your old self after you’ve suffered injuries from a bus accident.
What kinds of injuries can you claim compensation for?
When it comes to bus accident compensation consider compensable bus accident injuries, we often think of injury claims that involve pedestrians, cyclists or other vehicles. Yet bus passengers are not immune to injuries caused during major or minor incidents.
Bus and coach accidents are commonly caused when the driver or operator of the vehicle moves unexpectedly or brakes suddenly, causing people to fall from seats, in overcrowded aisles or down entry/exit stairs.
Common bus accident injuries can include:
- Head and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
Lacerations and cuts
- Internal injuries
Whatever the severity of your injury, and regardless of whether you were a bus passenger or a pedestrian, cyclist or in a traffic accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
If you have been injured in a bus or through a bus-related road accident then take the 30-second claim check at the top of the page. Or use our quick bus accident compensation calculator to better understand your claim range.
What situations commonly entitle people to claim accident compensation?
While no two accidents are ever the same, there are commonalities between circumstances that lead to a bus accident. They are also indicators of whether your compensation claim would be favourable or not. These include:
- You’re suffering from an injury that is a direct result of when an accident occurred – and if your injuries have affected your ability to work, loss of earnings and your quality of life.
- Accidents that are the result of poor weather, poor visibility or poor road conditions.
- Negligent or dangerous driving on behalf of the bus driver or another motorist that influenced or caused the accident.
It’s important to note that in Queensland, all registered vehicles covered by the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance scheme. CTP insurance covers an at-fault driver for personal injury claims, including buses.
That means if the bus driver or another person driving a vehicle who contributed to your personal injury claim was negligent, then you can claim compensation under the CTP scheme.
If you’re not sure if you can make a claim, then let us help you. Use our bus accident compensation calculator and you will have a better idea of the potential success of your claim.
We can help you determine
- If your bus accident claim is eligible. There are strict time limits in which to claim and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of receiving compensation. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation. Use our bus accident compensation calculator for an indication of the amount of compensation you could receive, based on other’s injury claims. or get in contact with us and we will establish an estimated timeframe of successful settlement.
Real 5 star client Google reviews
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD, then you’ve came to the right place.