Arm injury compensation in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, QLD and the ACT
We are here to help you with any arm injury claims that you need to make after suffering injuries from an accident, in the workplace or even on the sporting field. We’ll help you start the process of lodging your arm injury compensation claim.
We do it with a no win no fee guarantee.
We know you’ll need the best financial restitution as you recover from their injuries.
Arm injury claim payouts can vary, that’s why we’re here to help you secure the best payout compensation amount; to help you recover from your injury. Use our 30 second compensation check and we’ll advise what broken arm or arm injury compensation you may receive.
Arm injuries in the workplace
Are you finding it difficult to go back to the type of work you did before the pain and suffering of your arm injury? Even after medical treatment, returning to your old job will be a challenge.
Firstly, it is always important to make sure your workers’ compensation rights are protected when seeking arm injury compensation. It’s even more essential when you are facing the prospect of not being able to return to work in your full capacity.
As many would know, some insurance companies may try to reduce or suspend your workers’ compensation benefits, despite you knowing your rights to claim arm injury compensation or knowing how much compensation you should get for a broken arm or other personal injuries associated with your injury. There are industry techniques used by insurance companies against you to halt successful claims, regardless if you are eligible for arm injury claim payouts or broken arm compensation.
Don’t be concerned – you are not alone. If you need help, or you’d like to find out more information about your rights, then you need an experienced law firm who understands the pain and suffering of your injury. Talk to us at The Personal Injury Lawyers and get a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers.
At The Personal Injury Lawyers, we’re here to help you find out exactly how much compensation for a broken arm you may be eligible for. Arm injury claims vary, mainly due to the severity of the injury you have sustained, whether it be your upper arm, an elbow injury, broken bones or any other form of arm injury.
Broken arm compensation claims, for example, will generally be higher as they are more severe, require more medical attention as well as requiring a more extended recovery period.
Common causes of shoulder injury claims
For Sports Injury Claims, it’s interesting to note that they don’t only relate to professional players, but also include spectators as well. This means that if you’ve injured your arm at any sporting event, you could be entitled to make a claim for the injuries.
To many people, sport is more than just a hobby. To professional players, it’s a source of income. There is a certain amount of risk involved in many sporting activities, especially the most common events where broken arm compensation and arm injury claims are not uncommon, including:
- horse riding
- Hockey, and cricket
Some accidents that happen during a sporting event can warrant compensation because of how they happened.
For you to be in a position to make a sports arm injury compensation claim, the injury must have taken place under abnormal circumstances, such as intentional harm caused by the recklessness of the other party. However, there must be proof that the other party was in the wrong and because of that, you suffered any injury.
Many circumstances can lead to sports injuries, and when it comes to players, injuries can be as a result of;
- Improper tackle – by example, a tackle carried out during a rugby game but carried out inappropriately.
- Violent behaviour – this can occur during a game between players.
- Unmaintained fields and equipment – playing on fields or courts that are uneven or poorly maintained can lead to severe injuries, as can using faulty sports equipment.
- Poor coaching – a coach or a trainer can misdirect his players, advising them to use tactics that will cause injury to the other team.
As a spectator, sports injuries can occur as a result of;
- Gaming equipment – balls frequently find their way into the crowd, which can result in serious injuries.
- Game riots – these can result in massive injuries when one set of fans decide to fight against another.
- Poorly maintained stadiums or grounds – seats collapsing due to poor maintenance can claim fatalities.
- Cars veering off-track – rally cars are known to lose control and veer off the track into the crowd creating traumatic car accidents, creating injury that commonly results in broken arm compensation or arm injury claims.
Sports arm injury claims can be made by anyone at any age, for example a school children can incur injuries during a Physical Education lesson, or an injury including exercising in gyms, taking aerobics classes, participating in martial arts.
Most sports are prone to creating a situation where you may find you are eligible for arm injury claim payouts.
Serious arm injuries
Acute arm injuries come on suddenly and can be caused by a penetrating injury, a direct blow, a fall or from bending your elbow in an abnormal manner. Pain may be sudden and severe, followed by swelling and bruising, that develops soon after the injury occurred. These types of arm injuries will usually require immediate medical evaluation and may include:
- Bruises (contusions), often from a fall, bump, twist or bump.
- Injuries to the ligaments, that connect bone to bone and help stabilize joints (sprains).
- Injuries to the tendons that connect muscle to bone.
- Strained, pulled muscles.
- Muscle ruptures of the biceps or triceps.
- Broken arm bones and fractures
- Dislocation by pushing bones out of their normal position.
- Similar types of injury that may affect the upper arm, create an elbow injury or cause an internal arm injury where you have extended amounts of pain and suffering with no healing time limit.
Serious injuries such as broken arm compensation claims need to be made as soon as possible as there is a time limit on personal injury claims. While you may think you have a simple, common injury, you must seek medical treatment, particularly where there is a broken bone or any other form of personal injuries suffered in any situation. Generally, damages to your body may seem straightforward, but without medical treatment, you may not realise that pain and suffering may be a constant companion later in your life.
Contact one of our expert personal injury lawyers today to start the process. As one of the most experienced law firms in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast with a years of experience in arm injury claim payouts and broken arm compensation, we want to ensure you get the most financial compensation that is available to you.
Real 5 star client Google reviews
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, your shoulder compensation claim is in great hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD and the ACT then you’ve came to the right place.