A wide range of personal injury compensation claim services
The Personal Injury Lawyers are Brisbane & Gold Coast based legal experts servicing all of Queensland, VIC & NSW and here to offer compensation claim help.
We help people injured in many types of accidents, lodge claims for personal injury compensation that get them the financial restitution they need to recover. We also offer a no win no fee guarantee.
If you’ve suffered an injury due to the negligent act or omission of another, let us see if we can help
Personal Injury compensation claim services
Have you been involved in a motor vehicle accident, a car accident or a road accident in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland? You may be entitled to claim damages.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can help you get the payout you need by lodging a car accident personal injury claim for you.
If you have suffered injuries due to a workplace accident, or a car accident that occurred while travelling to or from work, you may be able to claim damages by filing a claim for personal injury compensation.
If your accident is work related, our Brisbane and Gold Coast based personal injury lawyers specialising in work accident claims can help.
Slip and trip accidents can happen anywhere and to anyone — if you’ve slipped, tripped or fallen in a private residence or a public place, whether a shopping centre, railway station or playground, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries.
Contact our personal injury lawyers who specialise in slip and trip accidents to discuss your case.
Injured while working in the mines? If your employer failed in their duty of care, you could be entitled to claim medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, loss of income and return to work support.
As specialists in personal injury law based in Brisbane and Gold Coast, and servicing Queensland, VIC & NSW, our work accident lawyers are here to help.
The construction industry is one of the most dangerous to work in and accidents occur regularly, with many injuries suffered by workers extremely serious in nature.
Our workplace injury lawyers in Brisbane and Gold Coast can help you with your personal injury and workers’ compensation claim wherever you’re located in Queensland, VIC or NSW.
Accidents occur daily in kitchens, restaurants and hotels across Queensland, VIC & NSW. Many are so serious that the injured person needs to seek medical treatment and take time off work to recover.
If you have been injured in an accident in the workplace, our work accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
All Our Brisbane, Gold Coast, QLD, NSW & VIC Personal Injury Compensation Claim Services
It’s not just the key services listed at the top of the page that we can assist you with. We have many years’ experience with many other personal injury claims. Please see the complete list below;
- Ankle Injury Compensation
- Accidents in retail stores or commercial or government buildings
- Accidents at private residences
- Accidents at schools or in parks or playgrounds
- Back Injury Compensation Claims
- Birth Injury Compensation Claims
- Boating Accident Compensation Claims
- Boat, Jet Ski And Other Marine Accident Compensation Claims
- Brain & Head Injury Compensation Claims
- Broken Arm Compensation
- Burn Injury Compensation Claims
- Bus Accident Compensation
- Building and Construction Accidents and Injury Compensation
- Car Accident Compensation Claims
- Cycling Injury Compensation Claims
- Construction Site Accident Compensation Claims
- Dog Attack Compensation Claims
- Elbow Injury Compensation Claims
- Emotional Distress Damages Compensation Claims
- Equestrian Accident Compensation Claims
- Estate Law & Will Planning
- Facial Injury Compensation
- Food Poisoning Compensation Claims
- Foot Injury Compensation Claims
- Gym Injury Compensation
- Hand Injury Compensation
- Head Injury Settlements
- Injuries due to defective or faulty products
- Injury in host employment or whilst working through a labour hire company
- Injury suffered by an independent contractor on a work site
- Knee Injury Compensation Claims
- Leg Injury Compensation
- Mining Injury Compensation Claims
- Motorbike Injury Compensation Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Claims
- Neck Injury Compensation Claims
- Nerve Damage Compensation
- Nursing Negligence & Medical Malpractice
- Public Liability Compensation Claims
- PTSD Compensation
- Serious Injury Compensation Claims
- Shoulder Injury Compensation
- Silicosis Compensation & Treatment
- Slip, Trip And Fall Accident Compensation Claims
- Smash Repair Compensation Claims
- Soft Tissue Injury Claims
- Sports Injury Compensation
- Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
- Super Funds & Disability Compensation Claims
- Train, Tram And Light Rail Accident Compensation Claims
- Truck Accident Compensation Claims
- Whiplash Compensation, Recovery & Treatment
- Workers Compensation Claims (Workers Comp or WorkCover Claims)
- WorkCover Compensation Claims For Stress
With The Personal Injury Lawyers, Your Compensation Claim Is In Great Hands
The Personal Injury Lawyers are long term and proud members of some of the organisations and groups below. We care deeply about the work we do, our staff and who we associate with.
If you are looking for the best rated compensation lawyers in Brisbane, compensation lawyers on the Gold Coast, or anywhere in QLD, VIC or NSW then you’ve came to the right place.
Real 5 star client Google reviews
Frequently asked questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?